Why charge me separately for Hot air balloon?

Why did a tour company charge me separately for Hot air balloon?

24-Nov-2023

I booked with a tour company in Botswana and I had my preferred Itinerary then when I requested to add Hot air balloon experience, I was told you book separately with the places I was visiting. Is that what happens always or this was an isolated case for this tour operator?

Replies to: Why did a tour company charge me separately for Hot air balloon? Book a tour now

separate price for Hot air balloon
05-Jan-2024

separate price for Hot air balloon

Most tourist destinations and hotels will charge Air balloon tours differently and actually separately from the main Itinerary. This is because you actually pay by yourself while on safari. However, you can always request your chosen tour agent to arrange the safari and payments for you and specify that when booking, discussing or clarifying about your tour program. Do not assume balloon safari is always included unless that is discussed and put inside the tour itinerary.

<h2>Accounting demanding situations if balloon rides are prepaid as part of a package deal.</h2>
28-Feb-2024

Accounting demanding situations if balloon rides are prepaid as part of a package deal.

Reserving hot air balloon rides one after the other from the main tour itinerary is commonplace, rather than a remoted case with this specific excursion operator.A few motives why this may appear: Safety rules and liability considerations often require hot air balloon operators to behave in their very own briefings, waivers, and many others. Separate booking simplifies this procedure in preference to integrating it with the excursion company's methods. Hot air balloon scheduling may be unpredictable due to weather and wind conditions. Separate booking allows flexibility to reschedule the balloon journey as wished without impacting the set tour itinerary. Tour companies could partner locally with balloon operators instead of walking ballooning without delay. Separate reserving puts the consumer immediately in touch with the operator. Pricing and charges can vary between the tour enterprise and balloon operators. Separate booking simplifies accounting as opposed to bundled bills. So, in most cases, hot air balloon rides require committed coordination compared to traditional sightseeing tours. Requiring separate booking is best for excursion operators to combine ballooning alternatives despite the logistically demanding situations. This exercise removes headaches from the main excursion bundle.