Request to Extend Zanzibar to Selous in 1 Day

Zanzibar to Selous in 1 Day

05-Jan-2024

Can this Zanzibar to Selous in 1 Day safari be extended to a week? This is just a polite request. I am looking for 6 days/ nights safari which have Zanzibar and Nyerere NP in mind and other good destinations in the itinerary ca be added which are reachable within the one week stay In Tanzania.

Replies to: Zanzibar to Selous in 1 Day Book a tour now

Possibility of a Zanzibar to Selous within 1 day
22-Jan-2024

Possibility of a Zanzibar to Selous within 1 day

Safari 56 can you answer this. I have seen you offer services in Tanzania and this may be your area of travel.

I am sure this is possible to travel from Zanzibar in an Itinerary that covers this within one day. However, I am sure Safari 56 can answer this better than anyone else here.

Allowed extension of Zanzibar to Selous in 1 Day
05-Jan-2024

Allowed extension of Zanzibar to Selous in 1 Day

This is very possible. When you book this Zanzibar to Selous in 1 Day tour via a tour operators, they will allow you to book a custom safari to suite your individual needs. This includes even adding or subtracting extra days according to what you specify on the booking form.

You also can ask for any adjustment of the tour before any commitment including revising the available accommodation options, meals, drinks, tour guides of choice, requesting a specific language translator, etc.

In summary, you order what you want not what is posted on the safari page. The safari page about Zanzibar to Selous in 1 Day simply acts as a guide and is a post of a tour that was once planned by a tour operator in the past. Hope this helps.